A. Warm up
1. How many electronic devices have you used in the past 24 hours? List them.
✏ I used at least 12 electronic devices. There are fan, refrigator, lamp, rice cooker, air conditioner, television, hand phone, dispenser, vacuum cleaner, laptop, DVD player and motorcycle.
2. What activities do robots do today? What other things would you like them to do?
✏ Nowadays, the robots help people do their habits like cooking rice, cleaning of dust, see information, etc. It would be great if robots can help do homework.
3. Are there certain things we should always do for ourselves? What? Why?
✏ yes, there are do my assignment and do exercise by yourself because the education and healthiness are for yourself.
Do positive. Think positive 😊
Have a nice day readers😉
A. Pre-reading questions
- The robots make our lives better in the future because they can do anything in our daily activity.
- The robots make our lives worse because the people will be lazy and immune down in our healthy
- When would like to see the robots can change the word of pollution at global warming future
- Paragraph 1 : This trend will allow us to live richer live as robots take over boring housework duties
- Paragraph 2 : In the same way that Microsoft an operating system that could work on different kinds of computers, engineers are now beginning to write. Computer code for a potential common robot operating system.
- Paragraph 3 : But without doubt, they will free us from useless household duties and prevent us from being lonely
.C. Identifying topic and main idea
- C. Robots in the home
- A. Robots will take care of older people and make sure that they are take their medicine
E. Identifying opinion
- A. All technology has done is to make our lives busier and more dependent on machines than ever.
Adverb is a word used for qualifying the meaning of verb, adjective, or another adverb.
- She runs quickly
- The room is very wide
- The train arrived too late
Note : Quickly tells how is the run; very qualifies the adjective, wide; too tells how is the late.
Adverb always using after to be. There are several types of adverb there are:
1. Adverb of Manner (keterangan cara)
Adverb of manner used to answer question of ‘How’.
Example: adj + ly
2. Adverb of time
Adverb of time used to answer question of “How”.
- on Monday
- in 1997
- at 07.30
On : we can use for adv of month or name of day
in. : we can use for adv of year
at. : we can use for adv of specific time
3. Adverb of place
Adverb of place used to answer question of “Where”.
- in Pontianak 👉 for the name of city in country
- on Jalan Ahmad Yani 👉 for the name of street on common place
- at UPT Bahasa UNTAN
- at your house 👉 for specific place
4. Adverb of frequency “How Often”
Well, that’s all I can post today. I hope this post can be useful for the readers 😊
Silent letters are letters that you can’t hear when you say the word, but that are there when you write the word.
Thanks for reading 😊
Hi guys… How are you? I hope you’ll be fine 😊 yeah, come back to me with the new story. And know I’ll tell you about skill. What is a skill? Skill is the ability to translate into action to get the desired performance. And human skills are different people to people, every person has a different skill, talk skill, into impress others. So, what have I done with my skills?
I have some skills in my life. First is a dancer. I was fall in love with dancer from kindergarten. Because dancer is a pleasant and will be continue our culture in Indonesian future.
Second is a speech. I have some experience to speech in front of audience. It wasn’t look alike easygoing. That speech make the exercise how to arrange the word to be a sentence in front of audience.
Third is a debate. You’ll make it be sure to taste your words before you spit them out. So, a debate is a structured argument. I have 3 times only to join the debate competition at UNIDA Bogor… But I haven’t more experience in debate competition😁
I think until here all about my skills. This is just short story by me.
- Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it and virtue is doing it…
I am sorry all of my mistake from this written.. Up your skills now👊
Thanks for reading 😄
Assalamu’alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
In the name of Allah the most gracious the most mercifull. All praise be to Allah the lord of the world the only one who has created every teenager in this universe as a leader as a whole world. Peace and solution to leader of a leader he is a greatest man in the history of kind human who has brought us from the darkness to the lightness no body proper we call except our prophet Muhammad SAW.
Okay. I would to introduce my self. My name is Fauziah Ababil. My birth was 16 August 1997. My blood type is B. My hobbies are travelling and discussion. And know I’ll divisible the experience. An experience so amazingly. Let’s up my writing 😉
Everyone there are many dreams for the future. So, I don’t care what happen by me. Because, we always get what se deserve. Believe it. A dream same as planning. If a dream without planning it’s nothing. Yeah, don’t call it a dream, call it a plan.
And know one of my dreams was come. Alhamdulillah, I can to continue my study into Tanjungpura University, faculty MIPA, chemistry direction. Did you know ? There are many chemistry in our life. From the smaller there’s too The chemistry. It is make to knowing, isn’t it? Yeah, chemistry for studies all of anything…
By the way, many people was gave motivatied by me. Them said education more important than others. A human without education is nothing. Life for live is struggle.
Therefore, don’t stop to learn until the end age. Although it’s so difficult. But, certainly Allah SWT is by your side. Never give up and keep our education. And the last “Dream big, work hard, stay focused and surround yourself with good people.
Thank you for your attention and I’m sorry for the mistakes from this writing.
See you next time 😊🙌
Wassalamuallaikum warahatullahi wabarakatuh